THE "F" WORD


So, as many of us do…today I was trying to clean house. I have become such an expunger and need to rid myself of excess furniture, clothes, shoes, trinkets and clean house! I ran across our triplet stroller and decided to post it in Craigs List. Soon, I was contacted by a pregnant mom who was in the early stages of her triplet pregnancy and had a few questions. She was interested in the stroller but also was contemplating “reduction” (medical term for early abortion as a means to save the other multiples) as recommended by her Doctor. She asked me how I came to my conclusion to carry all three and how I am doing today. Odd for a Craigs List posting eh? Ok God…..I’m always ready to share!  I didn’t hold back….I told her the story.

The point came that I had to decide what I truly believed in and what was I going to stand on. Facts, Fiction or Faith? 
Doctors had Facts. They gave me statistics and scenarios and even people I could discuss them with that had been on the same journey.

The world had Fiction….was I going to believe what this world was trying to tell me? The lies the enemy was about to put in my head and the insecurity he would try to sell me now?

Faith……the one thing that I knew that I knew that I knew and had not failed me! No, not all my prayers have been answered the way I wanted them to but they had been answered and always to my betterment!
I think we all get to a point in our lives where we are stripped of the exterior and are left to see what truly lives in the inside. Sometimes, we don’t even know what it is until its exposed. Here is what I found:
1. Facts…they constantly change! New discovery, new science and new findings!
2. Fiction…it’s what the world would like us to believe and what the enemy speaks!
3. Faith….is constant….His word never changes! It is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow! (Hebrews 13:8)

So, here I am, on the other side of the story. Yes, you may think it’s easy for me to preach this now but know that there was deep loss that we went through along this journey. The journey….this path you are to walk alone with nobody….but God to look to. I can only tell you what the bible says and I can share my life with you. At the end, you have to decide on your own F word. Which is it?
And I venture to say that yes, sometimes it’s ok to even use the 4th F word…..it’s ok to admit that sometimes things just stink! But you'll have to decide at some point leave that spot, wipe the tears and sweat and walk... or even drag yourself out if you have to! I did.

Scriptures to lean on:
Isaiah 54


1 comment:

  1. Stefania Caterina was born in Genoa Italy 19 January 1959 by a Catholic family practitioner.
    In 1994 he decided to leave everything to dedicate himself totally to God and His work, by providing the gifts received from Him

    You can write directly to
    / /stefania.c@versolanuovacreazione.it / / www.versolanuovacreazione.it
    A dutiful introduction
    Dearest Readers,
    The messages Jesus is dictating to me these days and that will be published in the next months, definitely trace the path towards the events awaiting us. Therefore, I felt I had the duty to write this introduction, to help you enter more deeply in the subject you will be reading.
    Up to today I shared with you the revelations I received from God. In my first book, Beyond the Great Barrier that ends with the 15th chapter entitled “The new Creation”, I amply presented to you the central message of the revelations received, that is: recapitulate in Christ all things in heaven and on earth. I tried to lead you to the events that have to do with the Earth and the universe. These days, Jesus told me that in the next months He wants to prepare us to face those events awaiting us in the immediate future.
    How to face such events? I believe that in these years, through the many explanations I received and I communicated to you, we obtained the grace of understanding the interior walk which prepares us to enter the mind of Christ and to understand the mystery of God and of life, to elevate and transform us to the point of becoming new creatures. I spoke to you about this spiritual walk in particular in the book Writing History Anew – Vol. 1 In the mind of God. Furthermore, you have been accompanied by the messages published every month on this site; these messages continue and they introduce us, more and more, to a serious phase of preparation and decision making.
    I cannot comment on these messages. Jesus Himself and His Holy Spirit will explain them to you in your heart. An answer is expected from you to understand the words that you will read. Finally, it is up to each one of us to commit ourselves, for the Earth and for the whole universe, so that the promises of God may be realized.
    / www.versolanuovacreazione.it /

    ReplyDelete