Why I attempt.......


Today is the start of this late in coming blog. I had two blogs going. A family picture, funny story one and a mommy one. The family one has suffered with no updates for over a year and the mommy one is too behind to keep going! So, here we go. I will merge them both. I will post all the most commented on old posts and start with new fresh ones soon.

(note from my old post....thought it was worth repeating as I obviously failed!....here's to try #2)
I figured that in this age of multi-media explosion it could serve as a journal. Not like the 15-20 half written in,  months apart… makes no sense kinda journals but one my kids could laugh (or cringe) at in a few years. My prayer is that I follow through on this and it doesn’t fail as my written ones have and that many can learn from the journey I am on. After all, I am just a blessed mommy in process!
Enjoy the comedy of our lives!!

No comments:

Post a Comment