Back pain

For the last 6 months I have been experiencing a severe back pain. The kind that you think you pulled something so you go for adjustments and countless massages and it keeps creeping back. I finally got so sick of it I went to the Dr and of course his solution was medication. Um, excuse me...I've been clean for 11 years and would like option #2 please! So I insisted on an XRay and he found a beginning case of early Arthritis and suggested steroid shots. Great! No thank you....let me fall flat on my face and ask for healing!

So here I have been for 6 months. Either flat on my face believing in a healing or flat on my back from pain. Today I finally got the revelation that through this God was speaking to me again....shock, I know!!!

I've been praying for a refreshed FAITH recently. Not that I've lost it but I want the flames to be fanned and for it to be burning hot in my life. Well, this morning I felt God telling me..... GET OFF YOUR BACK GIRL AND GO! Perhaps not the healing I was praying for but definitely a direction!! Yes, my back hurts but what do I gain from laying around here and what is it stopping me from doing? No longer gonna lay on my back but be on MY FACE or on my feet....walking towards that purpose! Walking in healing and with that refreshed faith that I am healed! The faith that I can walk past the pain and into the passion of life He has created for me!

Scripture to lean on:

2 Corinthians 12:9-10
"But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."

1 comment:

  1. Great Scripture. Coincidence that I just penned it up on my wall two days ago? I'd like to think great minds think alike =)

    I have to look at it every morning, and remind myself that His grace is all I need, as I peel my eyes open at 3:35 a.m. gym bound, before my 6:00 a.m. work start time.

    I need that Scripture to get me going every day. No matter what...I'm good, because His grace is all I need, and thankfully THAT I'VE GOT!

    ReplyDelete